Even though it’s well past the first half of the year, I thought it would be interesting to recap of my favorite outfits I wore this year. Before we get into knits and all those cozy goodies, I thought we’d have one last look at all the tropical prints, florals, ruffles and fringes I wore this year so far. I would be terribly curious to see which one is your favorite outfit so make sure to let me know in the comments below. Now let’s enjoy this trip down the style memory lane together.
1. Vinyl skirt and Sailor Moon blouse
2. The “where’s my cake” diva
3. China Town gingham and yellow ruffles
4. Am I cheating with this one? Tropical to the bone
5. Sunday – Fun floral day
6. First real sun in London and the yellow jumpsuit
7. Sakura and fringe?
8. All roads take you to the beach
9. The ice cream dress
10. Dolce Vita meets the witch
11. Violet fox
12. Passion Parisienne
13. Sunset suit
14. Preppy but cute
15. You’ve got my heart in chains dress
It’s been so much fun doing this outfit round-up. I am so surprised how eclectic and feminine my style became only in the past 9 months. Which outfit is your own favorite?